Chap 01-The Meaning of Miracles
I. Principles of Miracles
3. Miracles occur naturally as an expression of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them.
4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. His voice will direct you very specifically. You will be told all you need to know.
5. Miracles are habits, and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be misguided.
11. Prayer is the medium of miracles. It is a means of communication of the created with the Creator. Through prayer love is received and through miracles love is expressed.
12. Miracles are thoughts. Thoughts can represent the lower or bodily level experience, or the higher or spiritual level of experience. One makes the physical , and the other creates the spiritual.
This is the month of February, I’ll focus on the topic of Love. One of my biggest struggles is learning to love myself unconditionally. ACIM say’s that, I project all my thoughts on the world and the world is like a mirror reflecting back to me exactly what I’m thinking. If that concept is true, then my thinking process needs a major reconstruction, this is exactly why I’ve decided to dedicate this time my major renovation project.
God, The Holy Spirit (my higher self), created me and loves me unconditionally but my awareness of this love has been blocked, my ego self has this mad idea that I am alone and separate and as a result I live from a state of weakness and fear.
I need a miracle to help me awaken to the knowledge of this unconditional love.
Through prayer love is received and through miracles love is expressed. So my prayer is Holy Spirit please help me to extend love to myself and each and everyone I encounter!
I LOVE YOU MUCH!
Have a blessed day!